HR, Training and Support Services
Whether you require complete support, someone to guide and advise your team on specific situations, or just the tools and processes for you to implement with background support, our HR specialists are here to design bespoke packages for you.
- Employee relations case management
- Policy and contract development
- Benefits supplier reviews and negotiations
- Development and delivery of bespoke performance management systems
- Restructures and redundancy programs
- Executive and Board level business partnering
- Salary and benefits market reviews and benchmarking
- Creation of HR strategy to define how HR can support the business to achieve its goals and objectives
We can review and manage your entire recruitment process from sourcing talent to creating agency preferred supplier agreements. Our experts are on hand to design your talent management and succession planning using quality assessments, including psychometric assessments, to suit a variety of different situations to ensure your organisation achieves its desired team. We use a multitude of platforms and can custom build assessments to suit your particular needs.
Coaching & Masterclasses
We provide a wide range of development and team coaching programmes that are available in-house or online ranging from two hours to half days. From resilience in the workplace to effective time management, our one-on-one and group masterclasses can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
If you are looking to introduce or improve your executive leadership and management programmes, we provide both short and long-term coaching to support your team strive for excellence. These include strategy facilitation and away days to build on those relationships.
Employee surveys and bespoke employee engagement programs can be a proactive way to identify the engagement levels within your business and make those improvements that can lift your team to the next level. We can personalise this to target specific areas of interest and delivered in an anonymous format ensuring confidentiality with any responses provided.
Employment Law Services
We understand that employment law issues can be confusing, time consuming and costly.
The ever-changing legislation and regulations of employment law are complex. Our legal strategic partners are on hand to provide expert advice to both employers and employees, specifically tailored to suit your individual needs. Whether that be as particular issues arise or as part of ongoing strategy reviews to minimise the risk of issues arising at all.
They are here to take away that complexity, providing you with sound and easy to follow advice enabling you to be prepared, make informed decisions and remain compliant.
- Advise and draft employment contracts
- Advise and draft staff handbooks
- Advise and support through company restructures and redundancy procedures
- Advise and draft disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advise and draft settlement agreements
- Advise and act for you regarding employment tribunals, litigation and dismissal claims
By using the Haines Watts payroll service, you can remove the need for a payroll administrator and save time and money on staff training. You will no longer have to purchase and update payroll software, nor worry about legislation changes and potential penalties for non-compliance.
Outsourcing your payroll to us means you have the time to concentrate on running your business, confident that you’ve got payroll matters covered. We have vast experience in dealing efficiently with the complexities and confidentiality of payroll, including the pension rules regarding Auto Enrolment obligations.
- P11Ds and Benefits in Kind reporting
- Easy to understand, tailored reports
- EMIs and other employee share schemes reporting
- Advice on all payroll related issues
- Fixed fees
- Reporting to your Auto Enrolment pension provider
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE filing
- Assistance with Auto Enrolment correspondence
- Email communication to employees including payslips, P45s and P60s
- Fully bespoke service dependent on your needs
Executive and Key Employee Remuneration Strategy
We can assist you in designing a remuneration strategy for the executive and for key employees, aimed at helping you to:
i. distinguish yourself from your competitors
ii. optimise performance
iii. improve long-term retention of key staff
- Tax-advantaged share option schemes
- Pension contributions
- Tax efficient employment benefits and incentive schemes
- Flexible benefits packages
- Performance bonuses
- Salary sacrifice arrangements
- Other share option and share ownership arrangements
- Business valuation tracking and rewards