Business growth questions
Growing a business can bring many challenges to business owners that they may have never faced before. Many decisions need to be made around:
- How to grow the business
- How to structure the business
- Funding for growth
- Building the right team
- Letting go of the reins
Our business growth advice spans all of these areas and comes from years of supporting aspirational business owners, across a wide range of sectors, who want to grow their businesses.
What are my business growth options?
- Organic growth – Your existing business may have plenty of potential to grow long-term in its present form. A sound business plan and marketing plan will help.
- Merger & acquisition – Buying a business can be a great way to expand geographically, tap into new customers or bolt on additional products. Make your merger or acquisition a success by speaking to our Corporate Finance team.
What do I need to consider when growing a business?
- Finance – Sourcing, applying for and getting the right deal can be tricky, so talk to us about funding for acquisition and funding for additional equipment.
- Premises – Do you have room for business growth? If not, we can advise on funding new premises and tax efficient property purchase or leasing.
- Outsourcing – Outsourcing key functions such as payroll, IT or certain finance functions may free up valuable resources for growth. Explore our other business services.
- Tax planning & restructuring – planning or restructuring for maximum tax efficiency can preserve valuable cash to fund business growth. Don’t pay unnecessary tax. Talk to our experts.