Your business questions
Business sale: what things should you consider?
Here are a few things to ask yourself:
- What is the true value of your business?
- Will your business attract interest?
- Is everything ready for a ‘smooth’ sale?
- How can you increase the value of your business?
- When is the right time to sell your business?
- Who might be interested?
- What are the tax implications of your business sale?
Should I get help selling my business?
The HW Corporate Finance team has helped sell businesses of all sizes in many sectors. Take a look at some of the businesses we’ve sold.
Our team views every business sale as unique and is skilled at working with individual owner managers to get the best from selling their business.
Can Haines Watts help with my business sale?
Here are some of the ways we can help you sell your business:
- Creating an exit plan
- Valuing your business
- Creating a compelling sales document
- Identifying buyers
- Obtaining & managing offers
- Selecting a preferred buyer
- Project management from start to finish
- Advice on the tax aspects of sale
- Preparing for due diligence
So what does all this mean? It means that by using HW Corporate Finance, you can be positive of getting the best possible price for your company when you decide to sell.
It’s all about getting the right deal done – and in the best and most profitable way for you.