Your business questions
Selling a business: what things should you consider?
Here are a few things to ask yourself when selling a business:
- What is the true value of your business?
- Will your business attract interest?
- Is everything ready for a ‘smooth’ sale?
- How can you increase the value of your business?
- When is the right time to sell your business?
- Who might be interested?
- What are the tax implications of your business sale?
Should I get help selling my business?
The HW Corporate Finance team has helped sell small businesses, limited companies and large corporations across many sectors. Take a look at some of the businesses we’ve sold.
Our team views every business sale as unique and is skilled at working with individual owner managers to get the best from selling your business.
What’s my business worth?
Interested in knowing what your business may be worth? With our business valuation calculator you can value your limited company online instantly.
Can Haines Watts help sell my business?
We provide business owners with advice on selling a business, maximising value, preparing for sale and getting the right buyer. Here are some of the other ways we can help you sell your business:
- Creating an exit plan
- Business valuation services
- Creating a compelling sales document
- Identifying buyers
- Obtaining & managing offers
- Selecting a preferred buyer
- Project management from start to finish
- Advice on the tax aspects of sale
- Preparing for due diligence
So what does all this mean? It means that by using HW Corporate Finance, you can be positive of getting the best possible price for your company when you decide to sell.
It’s all about getting the right deal done – and in the best and most profitable way for you. To find out how Haines Watts can help you buy, or sell a business see our Business acquisitions & disposals services.
Looking to sell fast?
Typically, selling a business can take months to prepare for an exit date. However if time is not on your side there are various fast exit strategies which can be taken. Contact us today if you need help with a fast business sale.