What about international tax?
Co-ordinating international tax advice across jurisdictions is vital. Our international tax experts will develop customised tax plans that help manage your compliance while reducing your exposure when expanding overseas. We advise clients on:
- Tax efficient ownership structures
- Repatriation of profits
- Withholding taxes and tax clearances
- Double taxation relief
- Controlled Foreign Companies planning
- Managing enquiries from local and UK tax authorities
International expertise – how can Haines Watts help?
To guarantee you the best advice around the world, Haines Watts is a member of Geneva Group International (GGI), one of the world’s leading organisations of accounting, law and consulting firms. GGI has been ranked by Accountancy Magazine as a top ten international network. Find out more about our international alliance.
Our UK partners will work with you to introduce and recommend the best overseas help you can get.
Our network provides business owners with:
- The freedom to select who to work with in each country – our network is entirely independent.
- Competitive and highly flexible fee structures.
- Expertise and strong ties to the local business communities – giving you a head start in relationship building.
- Significant experience in cross-border transactions.
- Extensive knowledge of tax systems and planning techniques globally.
On top of all that, every member is carefully selected for their local influence and international capabilities – giving you the highest quality support when expanding internationally.