Charity & Not-For-Profit
This sector is ever evolving with increasing demands from legislation changes that require organisations to remain up to date at all times. It is essential you have trusted advisors who are on hand to educate you on the changes and also to provide advice or guidance specific to your organisation’s needs.
With a team of specialist charity accountants and advisors across the South West, our expertise is shaped by years of experience in this sector. Sue Plumb and Geoff Spiers head up our specialist department delivering a range of services to this market. We are passionate about working in this sector and can support any client through the maze of regulations and compliance required in this particular area.
As charity sector experts, we know the challenges you face and have partner led services to meet your needs including:
- Assurance services including audit and independent examinations
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Taxation advice including covering gift aid, preparation and submission of corporation tax returns and advice regarding trading activities
- VAT planning and support
- Payroll services
- Grant audits
We work with a diverse range of South West charities and organisations including:
- Grant making trusts
- Membership organisations
- Community based charities
- Homeless and supported housing charities
- Member/trade associations