Are your activities eligible for R&D tax relief?
In many cases we’ve worked on, business owners have not considered that the business may have qualifying expenditure eligible for R&D tax relief. Often this couldn’t be further from the truth. Think back over the past two years and ask yourself, have I…
- Looked for a more efficient or more effective solution.
- Made improvements to an existing product or created a new product.
- Investigated new methods or processes.
- Trialled new computer code or materials.
- Solved problems or overcame issues for customers.
If the answer is yes, the chances are you are probably eligible for R&D tax relief.
Activity in these areas can generate lucrative R&D tax reliefs for your business.