It’s here, our brand new One magazine, with a fresh new look & feel and a whole range of new features & content.
In addition to exploring business owner topics and issues, we’ve introduced City spotlights, a day in the life, book/podcast/music recommendations and digging into the lives of Business Owners, from how they unwind to what drives them.
The theme throughout this edition looks at improving work-life balance. As business owners work-life balance easily gets pushed to the bottom of our to-do lists. Letting go and releasing control isn’t easy but we hope to show how it can be done.
Take a moment to have a look at the great articles in this issue:
- Six steps to business happiness
- Two sides of the same coin: should a business owner focus on the detail or should they be a strategic thinker?
- How tech can help companies grow
- The highs and lows of running a business – Neil Clifton, Cube Precision
- Case Study: Omega Architects
- City spotlight on Bristol
With these and other great articles, we hope you find this edition helpful.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can support you and your business