Small business accounting
As accountants in Manchester we’re proud to support and aid growth in the local business community in and around Manchester, and are members of the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce.
Improving efficiency and keeping costs down whilst staying compliant and on top of business’ performance in real-time are important to our clients.
We like to provide more than just a year-end process and have developed a range of services that can be adapted depending on individual circumstances to cover business challenges from planning, monitoring, growth and acting as a sounding board for owners.
You’ll find that having a dedicated team who understand your business can be a huge help.
- Xero Platinum partners
- Preferential software pricing and online training available
- Existing software packages can be converted to Xero, ensuring your transaction history is maintained.
- Xero makes day-to-day bookkeeping a simple process for non-accountants, but you may still feel that you need additional bookkeeping support
- Remote or onsite bookkeeping can be provided
- Flat rate scheme
- Quarterly returns
- Partial exemption
- VAT registrations
- Weekly or monthly processing
- Auto enrolment
- Company formations
- Director amendments
- Name changes
- Share transfers and changes
- Dividend vouchers
- Annual returns
- Business plan
- Management accounts, forecasts, projections and budgets
- Monthly, quarterly or annual meetings with partner
- Tax planning review
- Wealth management review
- Annual statutory accounts
- Corporation tax return
- Year-end payroll returns
- Fee protection insurance
- Mortgage References
Once your scope has been agreed we can agree a payment plan suitable for yourselves – be it a traditional payment on provision of each service, or a monthly pay-as-you-go arrangement.