Accountants for Art Galleries, Artists & Art Dealers
We operate by focussing on your priorities and supporting you in achieving your business and personal goals.
Whether this is to grow your business, financial management, tax planning, estate planning including how to best pass down works of art or general accounting services and audit advice we have specialist chartered accountants who can help.
Tax structuring and tax planning for artists, galleries and dealers
- Tax efficient structuring of UK and overseas transactions
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
- Claiming research and development tax credits
- Ensuring you make use of capital allowances
- Ensuring you recognise fee income at the right point in a project’s life cycle and appropriate timing of tax payments
- Inheritance tax planning
- Tax returns
- Retirement planning and wealth preservation strategies
VAT planning and compliance for artists, galleries and dealers
- Advising on the VAT implications of projects
- VAT planning and structuring for UK and overseas transactions
- Specialist advice on the VAT margin scheme
- Support with HM Revenue and Customs VAT investigations
- VAT registration and submissions
Systems and efficiencies for galleries and dealers
- Managing staffing levels
- Reviewing pay scales
- Review profitability
- Establishing the right fee structure for different types of assignments
- Ensuring practice management systems are working effectively
- Online accounting packages and advice on implementation and training
Management support for artists, galleries and dealers
- Preparation of management accounts
- Reviewing management structures
- Support with managing working capital
Talent Management for galleries and dealers
- Support with developing talent management strategies
- Implement and review employee incentive schemes
- Flexible outsourced payroll service
Accounting and tax compliance support for art-related businesses
- Full day-to-day involvement in bookkeeping
- Annual accounts and audit
- Tax returns including both corporate and personal tax compliance
Our international alliance with over 600 professional firms worldwide means our art accountants can provide a pro active and flexible service both here and globally.
We provide a Partner led service which is tailored to your specific requirements.
See our latest views and opinions on the art world here.