- Tax efficient structuring of overseas operations and projects
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
- Claiming research and development tax credits
- Ensuring you make use of capital allowances
- Ensuring your recognise fee income at the right point in a projects life cycle and appropriate timing of tax payments
- Inheritance tax planning
- Retirement planning and wealth preservation strategies
Services for architect practices and their owners
Owning and running an architecture practice is about so much more than creating high quality designs and delivering projects in on time and budget.
- It’s about managing talent, harnessing technology so that your business is more efficient and your people more productive.
- It’s about having a keen understanding of how to motivate and reward your people
- It’s about understanding what the numbers tell you about the performance of your business.
- It’s also about building lasting value that will enable you to realise your financial and personal goals.
Regardless of the particular business or industry challenges you are grappling with, we have the experience and understanding to help you formulate the best solutions for you and your practice to achieve your business goals.
In addition to routine audit, accounting, tax compliance and research and development services, we offer a range of commercially focused solutions to help architects build profitable practices.