Accountants for architects
Owning and running an architecture practice is about so much more than creating high quality designs and delivering projects in on time and budget.
- It’s about managing talent, harnessing technology so that your business is more efficient and your people more productive.
- It’s about having a keen understanding of how to motivate and reward your people
- It’s about understanding what the numbers tell you about the performance of your business.
- It’s also about building lasting value that will enable you to realise your financial and personal goals.
Regardless of the particular business or industry challenges you are grappling with, we have the experience and understanding to help you formulate the best solutions for you and your practice to achieve your business goals. In addition to routine audit, accounting, tax compliance and research and development services, we offer a range of commercially focused solutions to help architects build profitable practices.
Services for architect practices and their owners:
Tax structuring and tax planning for architects
- Tax efficient structuring of overseas operations and projects
- Tax efficient remuneration planning
- Claiming research and development tax credits
- Ensuring you make use of capital allowances
- Ensuring your recognise fee income at the right point in a projects life cycle and appropriate timing of tax payments
- Inheritance tax planning
- Retirement planning and wealth preservation strategies
VAT planning and compliance for architects
- Advising on the VAT implications of projects
- VAT planning and structuring for global projects and operations
- Support with HM Revenue and Customs VAT investigations
- VAT registration and submissions
Systems and efficiencies for architect practices
- Managing staffing levels
- Reviewing pay scales
- Review job profitability
- Establishing the right fee structure for different types of assignments
- Ensure practice management systems are working effectively
- Review cloud accounting packages and advise on implementation and training
Management support for architects
- Preparation of management accounts
- Reviewing management structures
- Support with managing working capital
- Succession planning
Talent Management for architecture practices
- Support with developing talent management strategies
- Implement and review employee incentive schemes
- Flexible outsourced payroll service