We are very excited and proud to have recently been awarded accredited Platinum Partner status with Xero Accounting Software., making us one of the few Xero accountants in Leeds with Platinum status!
As a Xero partner we have access to support services which helps our clients’ businesses grow. This is because Xero accounting software is very user friendly. Unlike some other accounting software packages, it is designed in a way to help all users (including those more unfamiliar with accounting) and has many features which make it really easy to follow:
Benefits of Xero cloud accounting software:
- Your accountant can share your data, so your data is always up to date
- You have the flexibility to work securely from any device with an internet connection. There even are a whole suite of mobile apps to interact with it on a mobile devices.
- All the upgrades for cloud accounting software are carried out by the supplier.
- You avoid significant investment in servers, network costs and cabling. All you need is a relatively simple laptop, as the processing is all done within the cloud.
- Cloud accounting safeguards your data against the hardware failure or damage, accidental file deletion, loss or theft of computers , fire, flood, accidental damage, virus or spyware infections to name a few risks involved with using traditional accounting software.
Xero allows instant access to financial information from anywhere in the world and everything you need including:
- Easy online invoicing and statements
- Cash flow management
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping services
- Management accounting
Xero accounting services
Our Xero accountants in Leeds are passionate about the benefits of cloud based accounting and can provide a range of cost effective, flexible plans to provide the realistic accountancy services that your business needs. For further details on Xero cloud accounting software please simply contact us 0113 398 1100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org