Corporate Finance Services in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Whether you are selling, buying or valuing a business, raising funds and finance, or need strategic advice our Corporate Finance accountants in Leeds can help. We can provide specialist advice and are fully committed to managing the entire process, minimising risks and getting the best deal for you.
The ways we can help include:
- Management buy-outs (MBOs) and management buy-ins (MBIs)
- Business valuations
- Business exit and strategy planning
- Financial due diligence
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Raising bank and equity finance
- Business sales
MBO and MBI services
Haines Watts Leeds provides advice to those planning a management buy-in or management buy-out to ensure the entire process completes successfully. We have experience in navigating the complex issues, including:
- Advising on finance and funding options
- Assisting negotiations between both parties
- Providing either an informal opinion or a full written report on valuations
- Helping you map out business plans needed to raise funds
- Improve management information for funders
See our download section below for a sample of some of the MBO and MBI deals we have advised on.
Case Studies – Case studies of deals we have advised on.
Hazel Horn – Took the bold step of carrying out a solo Management Buy-Out with support from Haines Watts
Top Tips – Successful management buy-out tips
If you are considering selling a business Haines Watts Leeds will work with you get the best deal from your business sale. Here are some of the ways we can help you sell your business:
- Creating an exit plan
- Help you plan the best timing for sale
- Creating a compelling sales document
- Locate the best potential buyers
- Project management from start to finish of all negotiations to get you the best deal
- Advice on the tax aspects of sale to get you the most tax-efficient sale structure
- Detailed due diligence
Business acquisitions & disposals – Take a look at some of the businesses we’ve sold.
Business exit and strategy planning
Our exit planning experts can talk you through each option and help you make the right decisions so you can get the best deal for your business.
Planning your exit and maximising business value could be the most important decision you make. Without professional help and advice the whole process might fail to deliver your expectations. Our exit planning advisors can help you through the process by:
- Exploring the three main routes to disposal of family succession, trade sale and management buyout
- Reviewing the current structure of your business and advise you on preparing the business for sale
- Tax planning to ensure you maximise tax savings on exit
- Carrying out due diligence as appropriate
If you are thinking about selling your business or retirement contact us to find out how Haines Watts Leeds can help to maximise your exit from your business.
Mergers and acquisitions
Buying a business can be a great way for business owners to expand geographically, tap into new customers or bolt on additional products. Our team will support you on a range of advisory services including:
- Sourcing, applying for and getting the right finance deals.
- Planning for optimum tax savings.
- Using industry databases to identify and approach target companies.
- Negotiations and agreeing the deal.
Contact us if you are thinking about an acquisition or merger. Our Corporate Finance team can help your deal run smoothly.
Bank and equity finance
We advise on sourcing finance to buy a company, funding for expansion or shorter term funds to buy assets, or release equity from a business. Haines Watts Leeds can advise you on the best finance option for your needs, including new and innovative types of finance.
Our Asset Finance specialists deal with different types of financing in fields such as IT equipment, plant & machinery, motor vehicles, fixtures & fittings, furniture, office and security equipment, and medical, aviation and marine equipment. Here are some ways we can help you with bank and equity finance:
- Creating a compelling business plan
- Financial modelling
- Finding and approaching investors
- Getting the best deal
- Project management
- Due diligence
- The legal process
Contact us to get help with finding the most tax efficient finance for your business.
Grants – ensuring adequate finance if you run a business.
Raising finance – guidance on equity financing options that are available and planning required
Sources of finance – means of finance that are open to you and with which we can help.
As a business owner it is important to monitor the value of your business. Haines Watts Leeds offer independent and expert advice on company valuations and can help by:
- Exploring and advising on the various business valuations methods available
- Provide informal opinions or a full written reports, comparing similar deals and comparable companies to determine correct valuations
- Support you when selling a business, maximising value, preparing for sale and getting the right buyer
Our business valuation analysts have strong technical knowledge & years of experience using various methods to provide independent valuation advice when it comes to selling your business.
Business valuations calculator – Interested in knowing what your business may be worth? Use our simple calculator to provide you with a ball-park figure
Valuing your business – We consider the range of methods available as well as some of the factors to consider during the process
Cashflow, forecasting & valuation services – Haines Watts can share their commercial experience in cashflow forecasting and help you to put cashflow facilities in place.
Contact us to discuss…
- MBO and MBI Finance and advantages of working with us.
- Business valuation methods and advice
- Help making the right decisions when exiting your business
- Planning Mergers and acquisitions
- Raising bank and equity finance