Accountancy advice for energy consultants
Do you work in any of the following industries as a contractor in the East of England Energy Sector?
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Wind, wave and tidal
Are you operating through a Limited Company?
If you are not then please contact us immediately so we can discuss the tax planning opportunities available. These could include:
- Tax efficient salary extraction
- Travel, accommodation and food allowances
- Vat Flat Rate scheme savings
- Tax efficient pension contributions
How much will it cost my business?
We will offer a fixed fee starting from £115 per calendar month.
Our fixed monthly fee also includes any changes throughout the year with regard to tax, PAYE or company statutory requirements which we will apply in your best interest at no extra cost.
What do we offer Energy Sector Contractors in the East of England?
We offer a fixed fee all inclusive monthly package to all our energy sector Limited Company Contractors , providing you with up-to-date advice on ways to reduce your tax liabilities, and increase your take home pay.
We will let you know what we need, and when we need it, ensure you meet all your statutory deadlines, and reduce the administrative burden of running your business.
Our one-stop package includes:
- Preparation of Year End Company accounts
- Registered office service, including completion of your annual return
- Corporation Tax Returns and Calculations
- Monthly Payroll
- Dividend Vouchers
- Completion of VAT returns and access to the flat rate scheme
- Your personal income Tax Return
- Access to your accountant
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs and companies House and your behalf.
In addition we can agree a separate fee depending on your requirements for the following services:
- IR35 Contractor advice and review
- HMRC Investigations insurance