In today’s busy world our clients’ business and personal interests continue to take on a larger global dimension. But as well as bringing benefits and opportunities, expanding links overseas can have a far reaching impact on their affairs particularly when it comes to the complexities of tax legislation. In these circumstances it is important to understand not just the non-UK tax issues, but also the interaction between UK and non-UK taxes.
Our international tax specialists have a wealth of experience and are here to help! We regularly advise our clients on the UK tax implications of cross-border matters and work with advisors in overseas jurisdictions. As well as being part of GGI, an international alliance of accounting, consulting and law firms, we maintain contact with a number of other international networks. Through our connections we are able to help businesses and individuals who operate across the globe.
How we help
- International estate planning
- Non UK domicile issues including a review of domicile status
- Helping with individual and company residence issues
- Property ownership in and outside the UK
- Meeting compliance requirements in various jurisdictions
- Relocating to and from the UK
- Expatriate tax issues
- Transfer pricing
- Inward and outbound investment
- International business structuring outside the UK including:
- Tax efficient trading structures
- Financing structures
- Intellectual property holding structures
- Minimising withholding tax whether on dividends, royalties, interest or technical fees
When considering international tax, proper planning and structuring provides a wide range of tax saving opportunities and we believe this will only grow in importance for our clients in an increasingly global world.