Accounting services for Manufacturing businesses
Industry has been the beating heart of the Midlands for centuries. As long-standing advisers and accountants to the manufacturing and production sector, we know the key challenges you face.
Our Birmingham office in the heart of the West Midlands has a particular passion for the manufacturing and engineering sector.
Our team of specialist manufacturing accountants offer the core accounting services and tax advice you need, coupled with the strategy to take your business to the next level.
Strategy & Growth
- Strategic planning and growth – to help you plan your future manufacturing strategy and long-term growth targets.
- Expansion of overseas operations – to broaden your target audience, embrace the global market and convert more international opportunities.
- M&A strategic advice – giving you the sound guidance needed when preparing your manufacturing business for a sale, merger or acquisition.
- Succession planning – working with you to plan your exit from the business and draw up a sound strategy for succession.
Tax Planning & Compliance
- Tax planning and compliance – to ensure you’re minimising your tax liabilities, maximising profits and keeping your manufacturing business compliant.
- VAT and Duty – so you have the best possible overview of exposure to VAT and the duty and tariffs incurred during production and export activities.
- R&D tax relief – so you can claim the R&D Tax Credit against your research and development and intellectual property (and cut your corporation tax bill)
- Financial modelling and business performance – to highlight the key financial drivers in your manufacturing model and increase profitability.
- Spend management – to manage and reduce your operational expenditure and increase profit margins.
- Working capital management – so you can manage your current assets and liabilities to maximise your operational capabilities.
- Asset finance and funding – to help you purchase the tools, machinery and vehicles you need.
- Cashflow and invoice financing – to provide fast access to additional finance, leverage your existing invoices and plug any short-term cashflow holes.
- Supply-chain risk management – to help assess your risk exposure and tighten up supplier contracts, agreements, discounts and working relationships.
- Stock control management – to help you tighten up your inventory processes and take full control of your stock and warehouse procedures.
- Hiring and talent retention – providing the support and guidance required when taking on new talent and retaining that talent in your business.
Accounting & Compliance
- Audit and assurance – bringing you the comfort and assurance of an external audit process and helping to meet your regulatory requirements.
- Accounting services – outsource your key finance and accounting functions and streamline your financial process and admin.
- Bookkeeping and management accounts – to keep your recordkeeping up to date and provide regular monthly management information.
- Payroll and wages – reduce your admin load and outsource your weekly or monthly payroll function.