From the outset our focus has been, and remains, the health and well-being of our colleagues as well as supporting our clients.
We’ve put measures in place to ensure we are available to continue to deliver an uninterrupted service to you and your business.
The information on the coronavirus is changing rapidly. Through our business continuity planning, we have implemented a range of measures, which we will continue to review and adapt as things evolve.
The measures we have put in place so far are:
- Clear guidelines to our teams on how to stay safe and action to take if they or their family members feel unwell.
- Contingencies so our teams can continue to work, even if we cannot make it to the office.
- Activating our remote working capabilities. Our teams can conduct online meetings and calls both internally and externally.
- We are closely listening to daily updates and adapting if needed to ensure the safety of our staff.
- We are speaking to key contacts across finance, banking and industry to allow us to give specific advice on accessing support packages from the Government.
We will continue to keep open lines of communication across our network of offices and teams.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch, so we can advise and support you in the best way possible.
Find and contact your local Haines Watts office