Sourcing the capital needed to finance and provide growth within your business can be a time consuming and often expensive endeavour but there are a number of ways you can help yourself be prepared and make the process easier.
The ever-changing economic climate and the rise of alternative financing options has made it harder for both small and medium sized businesses to understand the financial landscape and know how to attract competitive financing.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a 5-year plan in place for your business?
- Have you discussed with your advisors what finance is likely to be required to achieve the projected outcome and when it is required?
- Do you know your choices? What products are out there and the best options for your business?
- Do you know which lenders offer the best terms? (And this isn’t always the lowest price!)
- Have you got all your facts together – honesty is the best policy when it comes to lenders!
In order the get the best solution, it is important to discuss your requirements with trusted advisors who can advise on the options available and have relationships with a range of different financial institutions. This will help you to get the deal you want on preferential terms, if available, and ensure that alternatives aren’t overlooked.
Haines Watts have Finance Specialists with extensive knowledge and expertise and a wide network of contacts who can help you explore your options and advise on the next steps. This coupled with access to Capitalise, an innovative business funding platform designed to help SMEs discover a wider pool of finance providers, enables us to check the local sector appetite for lending and what information they are likely to require in order to consider funding requirements.
If you are considering any business expenditure projects in the near future or would like an informal chat about the various finance options, please speak to Jim Woolley, on 0116 276 2761 or email email@example.com.
Want to know more? Call us on 0116 276 2761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org