A New Partnership with Xero Accounting
We are thrilled and extremely honoured to have been awarded an accredited Platinum Partner status with Xero Accounting Software. As we are now partnered with Xero accounting software, we now are able to access further support services which are able to guide and help our clients’ grow their businesses. Our accountants in Hull are passionate about the cloud based accounting and can provide a range of cost-effective, flexible plans to provide the accountancy services that your business needs.
What does Xero cloud accounting software offer your business?
The Xero accounting software is incredibly user friendly, unlike other packages available. Xero accounting software has many features which cater to users with a range of accounting knowledge. Also:
- Data is kept up to date, which your accountant can seamlessly share with you.
- You have the flexibility to work securely from any device even mobile devices as long as an internet connection is obtainable.
- The supplier carries out all upgrades for the cloud accounting software. Saving the business owner time.
- You avoid significant investment in servers, network costs and cabling meaning more capital to spend elsewhere in the business.
- Cloud accounting safeguards your data against the hardware failure or corruption, deletion, theft or loss of computers, fire, flood, accidental damage, virus or spyware infections which are involved with using traditional accounting software.
Xero is easy, fast, instant access to financial information from anywhere in the world:
- Easy online invoicing and statements
- Cash flow management
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping services
- Management accounting