Personal Tax Senior Vacancy in Diss
An ambitious, dynamic and growing Firm are currently looking to appoint a Personal Tax Senior at office in Diss.
Haines Watts East Anglia are an award winning accountancy firm. With a client base of SMEs and OMBs throughout Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex, we are looking to recruit a Personal Tax Senior based at our Diss office.
The successful candidate will join our existing team and will be working closely with partners, senior staff, managers and clients from the Norfolk offices, it is essential that candidates can work effectively in a client-facing, advisory and operational role.
First-hand experience of managing a portfolio of tax clients and excellent communication will be a necessity. A tax qualification such as ATT or CTA would be a distinct advantage.
Personal Tax Senior Duties:
- Acting as a private client tax specialist giving and assisting in giving advice to clients and other groups on private client tax issues.
- Having a sound knowledge of private client tax, keeping up to date with tax legislation changes and assisting with dissemination of such information.
- Apprising partners, directors and managers of progress during assignments and drawing attention to any issues that may arise.
- Dealing with routine correspondence concerning client’s affairs on a timely basis
- Assisting partners, directors and managers with detailed and more complex work on assignments.
- Generally ensuring that firm’s quality assurance procedures are maintained, and that client care is satisfactory.
- Works effectively with all members of the team, building confidence and respect of peers and subordinates.
- Encourage team members to be positive and to give of their best in line with firm’s goals.
- Mentors team members where necessary giving feedback.
- Demonstrates an appetite for self-development through the appraisal process.
- Reviews work for learning points and client service.
- Will be ATT or CTA qualified with previous personal tax experience
A wide range of benefits would be available to the successful individual to include a highly competitive remuneration package, pension, and free parking. On top of this, you will be encouraged to learn and development personally, with opportunities for promotion.
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more? Call us on 01493 800 800 or email email@example.com