Academy accountants in Exeter
The first year following Academy status was a very challenging time for the school and the invaluable support and guidance received from Haines Watt Exeter helped to make the process less overwhelming. Patrick Tigwell was always on hand when we needed him and he and his dedicated team offered an excellent service. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Haines Watts Exeter.
– Joanne Manuel – Business Manager – Maiden Beech Academy, Crewkerne, Somerset.
We offer a full range of financial advice and support for Academy Schools including…
- Audit and accounts services.
- VAT advice.
- Payroll and pension contributions.
- Accounting software & IT solutions.
- Raising income from different sources.
- ‘Responsible officer’ duties.
- Expense control.
- Governor training.
- HR advice and support.
Worried about academy accountants fees?
We offer a fixed, all inclusive fee. Please get in touch using our contact details below for the details.
Our fixed, all inclusive fees includes the following:
- The main audit.
- Regularity assurance report.
- Teachers’ pension audit.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Accounts Return.
- Unlimited telephone and email support during the year.
- Attendance at two governors’ meetings in the year.
There would be no other costs included in our fixed, all inclusive fees unless agreed separately with the governing body.