Part Time / full Time – Norwich Based
Salary dependent on experience
Haines Watts Norwich are looking for a bookkeeper with several years experience to join the team in Norwich. Essential requirements are good administrative skills, good people management skills, attention to detail and above all a good sound knowledge of all bookkeeping procedures both manual and digital. Knowledge and experience with cloud software such as Xero and Quickbooks an advantage.
The successful candidate will join our current team based in Norwich. Must have their own transport and the ability to travel to clients premises where necessary.
- Bookkeeping duties for a wide range of clients
- Manage workload meeting deadlines liaising with clients re books and records
- Respond and reply to enquiries
- Completion of VAT returns, bank reconciliation, Sales and Purchase ledger
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good concentration and an eye for detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills – Microsoft products Word Excel
- Experience with Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Cloud Based programmes.
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable & Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Professional & Personable
Send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
To find out more about Haines Watts Norwich visit our website here
Want to know more? Call us on 01379 640555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org