Are you looking for a new role with a Top 15 accountancy firm?
We have an Accountant Vacancy here in Diss – get in touch with a copy of your CV for the chance to join our current team. The role offers great prospects and an excellent employee package.
Accountant – Diss
Permanent position – Full time
We have an accountant Vacancy for full time accounts manager/assistant manager to be based at our Diss office.
An excellent opportunity – Are you a qualified ACCA Accountant?
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of accountancy and will have practice experience with both accounts and audit of SME’s and good commercial awareness. Must be able to communicate at all levels and be able to build and develop client relationships. Knowledge of the IRIS Accountancy Suite, Xero and Sage is a distinct advantage.
Good clear communication skills both written and oral along with a positive and enthusiastic attitude will be essential and the ability to work as part of a team or under your own initiative.
You will be responsible for controlling on an annual basis the professional work required on a range of accounts jobs meeting all internal, client based and legislative deadlines.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the firm’s standard processes are used in the production of accounts work in all aspects and for ensuring that technical standards are maintained being able to answer technical questions.
Provide practical advice and solutions to clients and colleagues to problems in a timely manner.
This position offers excellent prospects and a good opportunity for the right person to develop and progress their career.
- Preparation of accounts and draft tax computations
- Management and delivery of accounts and audit assignments
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Experience of completing private company accounts under new UK GAAP and knowledge of disclosure requirements
- In preparing accounts for sole traders and partnerships and a basic understanding of the tax legislation for both
- Experience of preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients in a timely manner
- Experience in managing and maintaining client relationships and communicating effectively with clients
- Experience of working with Iris, Sage and other commonly used accounting software preferred including cloud based systems such as Xero and Quickbooks.
- ACCA fully qualified
The Accounts Manager/Assistant Manager will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
About Haines Watts
Haines Watts is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. We support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK, which gives our clients access to a huge amount of business expertise and knowledge. Our fresh thinking and practical business approach underpin our values.
Send us a copy of your CV by clicking here for this Accountant Vacancy.
To find out more about Haines Watts Diss visit the website here.
Want to know more? Call us on 01379 640555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org