Xero Accounting Software
Do you struggle to keep track of your business in real time?
Would you like access to your business banking transactions so you can keep track of invoicing and debtors, and know who has paid and what’s owed?
Cash flow and keeping track of it can be difficult if your job means you are away from your office throughout the day. It’s hard to find time to raise invoices, file receipts and chase those outstanding debts.
What if you could raise an invoice instantly while with your client, add travel expenses as you get them, see who has paid and what you have outstanding, check your bank balance and have access to your company financial data at any time and from anywhere?
Check out Xero Accounting Software?
Xero is a cloud accounting package which gives you a clear overview of your business finances. It will provide you with all you need to run your business.
Just what can Xero do?
- It can provide you with a complete software accounting package to manage your business
- Allow you to view your bank balance, outstanding and paid invoices all in real time
- Raise an invoice from anywhere using your own branded template and email instantly with a pay now button for fast payment.
- Financial reporting – view your Profit & Loss figures – drill right down to sales and client accounts
- You can file receipts at the press of a button – just snap and send to Xero
- Engage add on services such as payroll, specialist reporting and stock control
- Keep you data secure and backed up at all times.
What’s the benefit to you and your business?
- No more spending hours filing or finding receipts, raising invoices and chasing debts.
- Improved cash flow – quicker invoicing and debt collection.
- No expensive IT costs – Secure and backed up data – no fear of the dreaded laptop meltdown.
- As your accountant we can access you data to help with queries and to download for accounts preparation.
Why would you not use Xero!?
It will save you time and your business money. The software is user friendly and can handle all your business transactions. There’s lots of tips, ‘how to guides’ and downloads all available at the touch of a button. And of course we are on hand for advice and to help you register and get started.
For as little as £20 per month you can get started and be in touch with your business in real time!
Why not give it a go – contact us now for a free demo on 0845 450 6989 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.